Saturday, May 26, 2007

CARRIAGES
Please bear with me, times are busy but I do try and do stamps every now and then! Things will get less hectic soonish so you'll hear more from me then.

I received a set of stamps from my good friend Paulo in Portugal yesterday. It's a set of old (and less old) carriages. I particularly loved this one.

It's so exotic and unlike anything I've ever seen before, either on stamps or in real life! I like stamp sets that are like a time capsule, capturing images of days gone by and this is a prime example. I also like the small and almost square size of the stamps, so much better than these enormous things they issue here. So thank you Paulo!

:-)
Adrian

1 comment:

Paulo said...

Hello! I am Paulo.
You are most wellcome.
It's great to have such a friend that apreciates small things (well stamps are small aren't they?)