Saturday, May 12, 2007

WEBSITES
Hello my friends!
I know I've been negelecting you lately, but I've been so busy building my websites! So far, I'm very pleased with the first results, although I realize there's much more work to do!
The site I worked most on is a website on Queen Wilhelmina, which is my main collection. I'm sorry, but I've made that one in Dutch. Seemed more appropriate somehow, and I think I might just a little get more information on the subject from the Dutch-speaking areas. But you can always have a look at the pictures, they're bilingual!
:-)
The address is: http://www.freewebs.com/koninginwilhelmina/
The second site is in English (phew!) but I've hardly worked on that one, so there's not much to see, yet. But I will try and add stuff on an almost daily basis, so check it out anyway! On this website I want to make pages for all the other collections that I work on.
The address is: http://www.freewebs.com/akphilately/index.htm
By the way, I received an e-mail from Dominique regarding the Sower lettersheet. Apparently, these (and many others like them) were issued for use by the military, who were allowed to send post without stamps during WW1. I must admit, I was so intrigued by the Sower image that until Dominique pointed it out to me, I never even noticed there was no stamp on the cover! Wake up me!
:-)
Adrian

No comments: