Thursday, June 21, 2007

HELP NEEDED

Have you seen this man before? Ardent Twin Peaks viewers will recognize the slogan on the poster when Cooper was looking for the grey-haired man.

Well, I'm in a fix and I, too, need to know who the grey-haired man is! I picked up this cinderella label at Congress in April but have no idea what it's for. I don't know what the ERA-series stands for and the slogan "Wij allen laten", which I suppose would translate something like "We all give up things", does not really ring a bell either. Does it refer to giving up a bit for the war effort? It could be WW1 period, looking at Wilhelmina's portrait. But who is this man next to her? I somehow feel the answer lies with him! Any ideas, anyone, please?!

Adrian

...a path is formed by laying one stone at a time....

No comments: