'TIS I THAT MOAN AND GROANETH
Normally I'm non too keen on modern gadgets like personalisable stamps. And if they come in umpteen versions in prestige booklets for which you pay more than you get face-valuewise, I'm even less impressed.

But when I get given such items and when they depict birds, my grumpy heart does soften slightly! And I believe in this case (but couldn't find confirmation) some of the profits may go to "Vogelbescherming Nederland" (a bird charity). So here are some of them.

And here's a close-up of one of them, the little wren, one of my favourites.

He's already beavering away in our garden wall, probably looking for places for his nests. Did you know that he first makes several nests and then he invites a/his female around for her to make the final choice! How gallant!

:-)
Adrian

Comments