LOOSE ENDS
Hello again! I've been away for a while but I have been busy "stamping", it's just that I didn't have anything to write about. Now it's time to tidy up some loose ends! But the main reason why I didn't blog very often lately, is that I've decided to update my two websites, and that's been more on my mind than this blog. So, if you're interested, why not take a look at my Wilhelmina website here. I've been working on the "Young Queen" definitives.

And while you're at it, here's my "Collections" website. For this one I'm working on the Admiral de Ruyter issues. You'll also find both links on the left of this blog somewhere.

I try to update one of them daily with at least a paragraph and a picture, so if you come back every once in a while, you'll find new stuff to enjoy (well, hopefully anyway).

:-)
Adrian

Comments