CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER
I can't resist showing you at least one more flower set. And we're going even further afield this time, but again to a country from which I would normally never buy stamps: Bhutan. Although I must admit that I once got a lovely booklet with loads of Bhutan stamps in, some of them, especially the more tradionally Bhutanese ones rather than just depicting Van Gogh or what have you, were really nice. I'll see if I can rescue them from under a pile and show them to you next. But today it's rhododendrons I'm showing you. It's funny how such an ordinary plant can have so many fascinatingly beautiful varieties!

Nothing much to say about the stamps, really, I just enjoy them. Makes me feel good to just look at them.

Hope the same goes for you!

:-)
Adrian

Comments

Jose said…
Hello!

Real nice blog you have! Please continue with the great work you doing here.

Please visite mine at http://stampfriends.blogspot.com

and maybe we could trade blog links?

Regards, Jose