Scotex
First of all, thanks everyone who got in touch with me regarding my request for the non-stamp panes of the 2008 regionals prestige booklet. I'm glad to say it is being taken care of now!
On my neverending quest for all Scottish regional items, I came across this very nice souvenir sheet from Scotex.
Scotex 1962 was the first formal exhibition organised by the ASPS (Association of Scottish Philatelic Societies).
The sheet is printed by Harrison & Sons on special paper watermarked "HARRISON AND SONS LTD". The stamp images were printed using the actual stamp positives. The stamps were not valid for postage though.
Isn't it a handsome little souvenir?!
:-)
Adrian

Comments

Prashant said…
Hi,You have a nice blog ...
Do visit my blog .Leave a comment if interested in exchanging links
http://stampinformation.blogspot.com/