Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day
It's always the same...
Every year in March, when Mother's Day cards appear in the shops here, I think: I won't forget this year. And every year in May, I do forget...
And the irony of it all is that I got myself some Mother's Day stamps from Austria earlier this week and not even that did ring a bell...
Only when I happened to glance at our wall calendar yesterday did I finally notice that it's Mother's Day in Holland today!
And so (Hi Mum!), instead of a card, here's one of those gorgeous Mother's Day stamps from Austria, designed and engraved by H. Ranzoni.


:-)
Adrian

1 comment:

nnnnnn said...

Adrian, Hi.. How are you.. sorry for msg this way.. I am trying to get the Ringsurf connection.. I signed up, copied the code and it does not seem to work.. see www.cddstamps.com any advice.. I thought I would eventually get the image like you have

best wishes Michael